Sta Rite heaters are lightweight and have reversible headers. They use a fan to help transfer heat to the water going through the heater.
Max-E-Therm is the lightest heater in its category, with best-in-class energy efficiency*. It features an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout and a six-position control panel for easy operation.
- Lightweight—lightest heater in its class
- Easy to switch—change gas sources with installation of separate orifice
- Environmentally friendly—all units are low NOx
- Rustproof housing—sleek, matte-black enclosure is made of Dura-Glas®, an exclusive Sta-Rite® material that handles the heat and weathers the elements
- Lower operating costs—84% efficiency rating, rated first in its class for highest energy efficiency
- Custom or retrofit—directly connects to Sta-Rite System:3® Mod Media Filter or easily fits other systems
- Certified for outdoor and indoor installations
*Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
Sta Rite Propane Gas Heaters