Pool Heater Features:
- Application for above-ground pools
- Application for spas (above 70 G.P.M. an external bypass is recommended)
- 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
No pilot light equals no hassle! Hayward has developed an induced draft heater for aboveground pools and spas that combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient Fire Tile lined combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input, while delivering 81% thermal efficiency and quick heating.
An integral induced draft system makes this heater completely impervious to any high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120-volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.