Pool Heater Features:
- Application for above-ground pools
- Application for spas (above 70 G.P.M. an external bypass is recommended)
- 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
No pilot light equals no hassle! Hayward has developed an induced draft heater for aboveground pools and spas that combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient Fire Tile lined combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input, while delivering 81% thermal efficiency and quick heating.
An integral induced draft system makes this heater completely impervious to any high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120-volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.